Cutera University Clinical Forum is an educational resource, exclusive to Cutera customers, to advance their knowledge and learn from their peers on how to optimize their treatment offerings with Cutera devices.
Cutera University Clinical Forum in Barcelona, Spain
Join our 2018 panel of leading experts in Barcelona, Spain as they share their clinical pearls and insights to help you stay ahead.
Early Bird Special Offer:
- Register by Jul 30 to receive FREE Full Registration to 5CC Conference in Barcelona from Aug 31 – Sept 2. Registration details will be emailed with confirmation. Admission to 5CC Conference will be granted upon attending the CUCF event on Aug 30.
2018 CUCF Barcelona Panelists:
- Maurice Adatto, M.D — Skinpulse Dermatology & Laser Center, Geneva, Switzerland
- Dr. Klaus Hoffman — Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Bochum, Germany
- Dr. Antonio Campo — Clinica Campo-Optimage, Barcelona, Spain
- Tahl Humes, D.O. — VITHAL Medical Aesthetics, Denver, CO, USA
- David Goldberg, M.D., JD — Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey, USA
- Dr. Santiago Palacios — Centro Medico Instituto Palacios Salud de la Mujer, Madrid, Spain
- Wendy Lewis — Wendy Lewis & CO Ltd, New York, NY, USA
Cutera University Clinical Forum in Nashville, TN
Join our 2018 panel of leading experts at the JW Marriott in Nashville, TN as they share their clinical pearls and insights to help you stay ahead. Session topics include:
- Real case studies presented by this year’s faculty including cases: on hair removal, tattoo removal, various benign pigmented and vascular conditions, and a range of common aesthetic skin concerns
- Getting the most out of your CUTERA device—treatment options, technique tips, maximizing results
- Developing your practice through marketing tips and best practices for patient consultations
$349/person before July 20th
$399/person after July 20th
Hotel group rate: $299/night
Rate expires Sept 28, 2018
Online reservation: https://book.passkey.com/e/49640046